Named Freedom Hill because it stood for the freedom of slave and sinner alike, the church is located on the campus of Southern Wesleyan University. The church was built in 1849 in Alamance County, NC. A garden in the shape of a wagon wheel symbolizes the Underground Railroad that helped slaves escape to freedom. There are student-led worship services and interpretive programs in the Chapel.
Location: 907 Wesleyan Drive, Central
Hours: Grounds open all the time. Call to arrange for a tour of the Church.